The Cyberforensics and Security Innovation Group at Canterbury Christ Church University have been busy organising the International Conference on ‘Making the UK and Europe a Safer Place to Live and Work Online’.
This conference is particularly aimed at those engaged in law enforcement, working in the cybersecurity and digital forensics indusrty, and in academia.
Speakers confirmed to deliver presentations at the conference are:
- Prof Alastair Irons, Chair, BCS Cybercrime Forensics SG: Cybercrime and Security Scenario – An Overview
- Jussi Aittola, National Bureau of Investigation, Finland: Virtual Currencies – Risk, Possibilities and Legal Challenges
- Ian Howard, Cyber Threat Hunter, 7Safe: How to deal with Ransomware and Blended Threats
- Yves Vandermeer, Chair, Europol-ECTEG: Capacity Building – A European Initiative
- Floren Cabrera F. de Teresa, CEO, Bitbond Ltd: Security Framework for IoT
- Mike Bursell, Chief Security Architect, Red Hat: Open and secure: present and furture
- Jonathan Haddock, Network Security Engineer, Local Government: Network Security and Incident Management